This post is for you!
Meet Keurig.
(excuse the glare)
He makes single cup coffee, in 3 different sizes.
He is quite popular with the pods or K-cup...
(we call them pods)
All sorts of different flavors, from extra bold to vanilla sweet.
And for those who just can't stay away from Starbucks or even Folgers, don't sweat it
Buying a filter is an option.
So, this is how it works.
Step 1: Pick your Pod or K-cup.
Step 2: Place Pod into Keurig
Step 3: Select size of cup - 8, 12, or 16 oz
Step 4: Select brew and watch your coffee fill your cup :)
(umm...excuse the fingerprints...Ryan tends to make us coffee every morning)
Step 5: Enjoy your coffee
In less than 30 seconds you have fresh brewed coffee.
And for those whose argument is Starbucks can give it to me in less than 3 minutes, not counting the time and gas to get there, this next comment is for you...
Starbucks is in talks to create coffee k-cups/pods.
Have I convinced you yet?
Run...don't walk.
While you do that, I'm going to scrub the fingerprints!
Have a great Saturday!
2 comments:
Does it make breakfast sandwiches?
I saw this at Costco today but Nick said, "Not today." Maybe I can save my allowance. :) Serioulsy, this would work so well for me. I hate grinding beans and setting up the machine and espresso is even more work. I've actually been using Via's. After getting myself and Max ready, packing lunch, and making breakfast I draw the line at making coffee.
Anybody want to buy an espresso and coffee machine?
Post a Comment