Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Melting Pot

This year, I was invited to a work Holiday Party at The Melting Pot. I helped organize it - holla! These are some of the pictures of the exciting, fun, entertaining, and yummy night!


We had such an outstanding turnout! Many of the Radiologists and most of the staff came to "dip into something different" this year! On the menu was cheese and chocolate fondue. We tried every cheese and chocolate fondue they offered. My favorite cheese fondue was the Fiesta. As far as the chocolate fondue goes, they were all fantastic.

We were given one drink ticket (gift tag - adorable) of an adult beverage of our choice. Mine was the Pomegranate Cosmo - I would drink one or two of those a day if I could. They were delicious. Sometimes I think back and wonder if they were too delicious. For some added fun, we had drawings for gift bags that included scarves and socks.



It got a little crazy towards the end, with Rambo, blindfolding,and Kristi's game suggestion (I won't go there).
I blame it on the sugar high.

I had the most amazing time with this outstanding group of people. I'm a lucky girl!

Happy Holiday's Peeps! I love you!

No comments: