Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CDK: Wait a few years

Translation: Cookie Decorating Kits

To get in the Christmas spirit, I invited my brother & his family over to decorate cookies.
I cheated by buying a kit.
 (Trust me, if you experienced what I did a few weeks ago, you would have done the same thing. I won't go into the details. Let's leave it at that.)


Ryan could careless about the decorating. He just wanted to lick the icing.

Keirnan had a go, but then figured it was easier to eat the cookie instead of decorating it.

So, with two kids uninterested, I decided to try it out.

I agree with the kids, overrated.
My brother had fun though.
And so did Cari

Rick even went on to decorate 2 more cookies.


 Justin ate them. Then left for the Seahawks game.

For future reference, cookie decorating kits not suitable for toddlers (or me).



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the tip. I have been trying to bring myself to do this but now I may wait:)