A little higher Mom.
Oh hi!
Goodness, I forgot what it was like to live with a camera in my face.
I'm feeling a little embarrassed. Let me reintroduce myself, I'm Landon.
I'm 7 months and I'm single.
Enough about me though.
I'm hangin' around watching my bro practice soccer for his big game this week. Apparently when I was in utero, he played indoor soccer. Mom scratched that for some fresh air and what apparently is real soccer. Or so my Papa says.
See...
His form's not too shabby.
Come on Bro! The ball goes in the net!
Stay on your feet! Keep your head in the game!
Anyway, good to see you again.
Don't forget to check back.
My all-about-me update is coming soon.
And I'm sure something about my brother.
Oh, and if I'm having a baby brother or baby sister - I've been hearing my mom and dad talk about some reveal party. They'll find any excuse to have a party...



No comments:
Post a Comment