Saturday, March 31, 2012

Comic-Con

This morning Justin had some work to do, so we headed to Seattle's very own Comic-Con held at the Convention Center. His job is way cooler than mine.

Unfortunately when we got there, we weren't the only ones.

It was sold out. The gave us one option: we could stand in line for 1-2 hours to see if they'd eventually have room for us and the other one thousand people, but they couldn't guarantee it.

I never knew Comic-Con was so popular, especially in Seattle.

Needless to say, we left. But not without taking a few pictures...of the lego displays :)
























If you're wondering where we'll be tomorrow morning, we'll be hanging out with the Batmans, Supermans, Darth Vaders, Stormtroopers, Chewbaccas, Slutty  Women Superheros, and many more characters of Washington State.

I've never been into comic books or whatever, but this event is another world that I'm excited to be exploring! Check back tomorrow...fingers crossed we get in!

No comments: