We received a call a few days ago from Justin's mom requesting that we pull Ryan out of school today to go fishing with G-Pa.
At first we had our reservations since he would miss a day of school. But we quickly realized that he's in preschool and it's not like it's everyday that G-Pa wants to take Ryan fishing. So needless to say, we let him go.
And what a day. Photos courtesy of Grammie (Justin's mom) - Thanks Kathy!
Ryan eating animal cracks packed with love from GiGi.
Helping G-Pa fix the engine
Learning to steer the boat
Wooza, somethings grabbin'
He got one!
A natural
Thanks G-Pa & Grammie for a great experience!
Now I gotta go look up recipes for rainbow trout ... it's rainbow trout, right?
Oh wait...Ryan's yelling at me,
"No cook my fishy!"

3 comments:
Does Ryan have Ms Peggy at school this year? This is Max's first year but he's not in her class. So sad! Fun adventure with grandpa! Definitely worth playing hookie for.
I'm really sad about Ryan's school situation this year. We were spoiled with Ms Peggy. He has Ms Judy this year. I'm becoming one of those moms I promised myself I wouldn't be: demand the best and coolest teacher for my child. I haven't yet, but I'm tempted :) Who's Max's teacher?
Ms Michelle. She's nice but I would have fought for Ms Peggy if she was teaching the 2s.
Post a Comment