Opps, never posted this...
In case you didn't know, Manchester United came to town.
Justin was torn between supporting his all time favorite futbol team or his hometown club.
For those of you who don't speak soccer, that means Man U vs Seattle Sounders.
He decided to root for a good game.
The guy on the left was my childhood crush - Michael Owen. I had and still have his poster and his autograph that reads: "To Chrissie, Love Michael Owen"
I was in love!
When Justin and I were pregnant with Ryan, he wanted to name him Rooney after this man
Wayne Rooney.
After a few months Justin dropped the name Rooney and went to Ryan.
I was surprised Justin came up with a normal name that will result in our child not hating us later in life.
So, as you know, we named our child Ryan.
A few months had past when someone asked us where we got the name Ryan. Was it a family name? Was it something we planned when we were young? Etc.
Justin then told me how he got the name Ryan...
I should have known that it was after Ryan Giggs, a Man U player and former captain.
Although the score was 7-0 Man U, the game was still fun for Justin to see his superstars in action.
No comments:
Post a Comment