Since the last post, we geared up to celebrate the holidays, decision-making on what to do with our living situation, and spending quality time together without the camera.
Let's do a quick little update
Ryan:
Ryan continues to excel in school and loves attending. He received Student of the Month for November! He played soccer during the fall, which he fell in love with and continues to ask if he can play again. Swimming was on hold during the first few months of school, but he will continue with it at the start of next week. He has become quite the little fish, or should I say 'super pike'.
Landon:
Landon started walking at 10 months! Crazy how fast they grow. He enjoyed his first Halloween...inside. His Thanksgiving dinner was quite a treat with all the different flavors to try. He's quite the little eater. He'll try anything, which is a nice little change from Ryan, the pickiest eater ever. Landon went to zoo lights for the first time, out to dinner, and even tried a little frozen yogurt at our favorite spot. Sleeping training is in full effect, and he's adjusting nicely. I'm excited to continue watching him grow and hitting those milestones that I forgot about.
Baby #3:
We've discussed names. We have yet to tell anyone those names. Call us crazy, but it's more fun and less stressful to decide without other people's input. We're pretty sure what the first name will be, but continue to discuss middle names. By the time we leave the hospital, he'll have a name. That I can assure you.
Justin:
Justin continues to grow his hair out - yikes. He continues to drive me crazy by not shaving his face - apparently the strong hint of The Art of Shaving product line that I purchased for Christmas isn't working. He's so stubborn. He claims he won't be changing his "new look" until right before he leaves for New York. Unfortunately, that's not until February. I love him too much to care that much, but it is starting to drive me a little bonkers...especially when he asks me 'how does my hair look'...
Me:
I'm simply raising two boys and growing one boy. I have yet to get ready for this new baby. I'll figure it out - I always do. I went brunette (ok, ok maybe not but it's dark for me). I continue to work, but part-time now. I'll continue with school in the Summer, as I would like to enjoy all the kids' Springtime adventures. I'm planning Landon's first birthday, which is rapidly approaching. My New Year's resolution was to blog at least once a week. At first I was really eager to complete a post-a-day, but realized that I barely do it monthly. So I guess weekly is a better goal. I hope you enjoy the next 52 weeks of our lives.
Happy New Year's Peeps!
1 comment:
Love all your updates! And can't wait to meet baby #3!!
Post a Comment