Today Landon's 3 weeks old. My goodness time has flown by! A lot's happened since Landon's arrival. Justin went to New York and came back with conjunctivitis. Ryan celebrated Valentine's Day and quickly became the most awesome helper to his baby brother, whom he calls "my baby." I've been recovering from infections, surgery, and of course the inevitable hormonal changes. Sometimes I feel like a walking pharmacy. Oh well, it's all worth it!
Back to Landon. Landon is so precious. He eats a ton, rarely cries and when he does it's a soft cry, he poops around the clock, grabs my fingers, sucks on his fingers, loves to be cuddled, loves to be swaddled, likes his carseat, loves his infant seat but not the vibrating/music feature, and loves to look around. He's getting better at tummy time, but mostly likes to use our chest as his tummy mat. He's an awesome burper and rarely spits up. Landon let's me sleep for 4 hour stretches - holla! He's been doing this since birth! Sometimes he'll even go 5 or 6 hours. I'm lucky! Like I said, Landon is so precious.
That's our update. I've probably jinxed our sleepy and low maintenance baby...opps


2 comments:
Oooooooh my goodnesss!!!!!! I want one! That's so sweet, Ryan holding his baby brother.
He still looks just as handsome and precious as he did when he was 1 day old!! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to watch him grow! Hope you are recovering well Chrissy :)
-Kamy
Post a Comment