We're still alive and well over here.
I promise.
It's almost been a month since I checked this space.
It's sad. It's disappointing. It's pathetic actually.
So instead of giving the longest post of what we've been up to, I've selected just a few to give you a taste.
If you're in need of more, come over to my house and look through my iPhotos.
We celebrated the Holidays.
If you're in need of more, come over to my house and look through my iPhotos.
We celebrated the Holidays.
Ryan decorated the tree. Did you notice how our tree is a lot healthier than last year's tree?
During Christmas we were spoiled! Really, really spoiled. All I can say is we must have been really good this year.
Ryan & Justin celebrated Christmas at school.
Then Justin headed to the mountains.
As far as what we did during the rest of the month, we left the cameras behind.
A bummer? Yes. Regrets? No.
We enjoyed our time together.
So now I'm back to blogging...at least for now :)
Happy 2012 Peeps!





No comments:
Post a Comment