Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful...


for my Mum & Dad. They constantly inspire and amaze me. 


for my Mother-in-law & Father-in-law. Their energy and great outlook on life is infectious. 


for my Brother and Cari. His wit, his charm, and his love for life. I simply love him! And for her carefree, "go with the flow" attitude and her ability to see the silly side of everything. 


for my Brother-in-law and his family. His love for his wife and children shines in all that he does. 


for having cousins grow up together. Look out kiddos, two more are coming!


And for...

my boys. For my husband and his ability to drive me crazy in with love. His body mind. His support. And his dedication to his family. His playfulness.  His honesty. His awesomeness. 
For my precious baby Ryan. His infectious smile. His uncontrollable laughter. His love for his momma. His playfulness. His gentleness. His hugs. His kisses. His everything. I love everything there is to love about him multiplied by infinity. 

And for my newest baby growing, thriving, and developing. For his kicks. His punches. His constant demand for food. His thirst for my energy. His surprising wake up calls in the middle of the night.  I'm thankful you picked us and excited you're making our family of three, a family of four. Keep growing little buddy. 

And lastly, I'm thankful for my entire family, both near and far. Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles, Cousins, 2nd Cousins, and the list goes on. 

I've got a pretty great life. And for that, I'm blessed and forever Thankful!

1 comment: