Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nursery...

I found the nursery bedding I want.

Now I just need to find the money to buy it. 


I seriously heart it! 

This is what I was originally going with...


And I still really like it.

Both are so different that it's hard to decide on which would be better.

What's your vote?

P.S. Both bedding options are from here

7 comments:

Justine said...

I vote for #1!! So cute!

NickandKatieAdams said...

I vote for #1, too. One way to save money on bedding is to just buy the sheets. They never sleep with the quilt and you don't need a bumper. Just a thought. We just went with sheets and haven't missed the pricey quilt one bit.

NickandKatieAdams said...

I thought I posted on this...Must not have hit send.
I say #1 too. One way to save on baby bedding is to only buy sheets. THey never sleep with the quilt and bumpers can only last so long and what do you do with it after a few months? We just bought sheets and I haven't missed the other pieces one bit. I'll buy a full set of bedding for the next bed. Just my opinion. I love shopping for bedding.

* Chrissy * said...

Justine, I think it's so cute too! Love it.

Katie, I've commented numerous times on your last few blogs none of which actually stuck - well, maybe one did. I'm having the same trouble. Good ideas about the bedding. Justin will LOVE your idea! I love the quilts and the sheets, but could settle on an all white one for either bedding. All white would be cheaper since I could go with a different brand from BRU or something.

Jess said...

I like #1 too. They have some really good sheets at Target now (Dwell and Shabby Chic) that would go with it too.
And since you share my arachnophobia,
read this, it's hilarious and oh so true:

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/03/spiders-are-scary-its-okay-to-be-afraid.html

MELA32 said...

i like the 2nd one. it's a little more bold. the colors in the first one don't stand out as much. They are both adorable though. you can't go wrong.

J said...

I vote #2