It's Thursday.
It's almost the weekend.
Tomorrow will be the start of new weekend adventures.
So, I better let you in on what we've been up to during the last two weeks.
Since summer only started a few weeks ago, we've had more water balloon fights than I've had in my whole life. Thankfully Freddies had them on clearance - 250 balloons for a buck - winning.
We went to Long Beach to the Kite Festival.
The only full day we were there it was so windy. It was kinda of bummer. We still got to enjoy quality family time going for walks on the beach and through town. We played at the arcade, went on some rides, ate delicious pastries, flew a kite, and roasted some smores.
The best part was the bumper cars.
Yes, I did add music to my video. It beats listening to screams and actual bumper cars. Trust me!
Upon our arrival, Justin coached his team to their first victory and we spent sometime with our pals, the Storaasli family.
And currently, I'm busy taking storage bins full of baby stuff down from the attic and taking care of this big baby...
The good news is he's not wearing a cast.
The bad news is he gets to look forward to another surgery.
Hope this weekend is crazy fun!
And I'll try to post more often...




No comments:
Post a Comment