Writing this post has been giving me anxiety since Sunday.
Sunday I woke up, excited to get started on our backyard project.
We're ripping up the backyard and starting from scratch.
I knew it was going to be hard work.
Little did I know it was going to be this hard.
The only thing that's getting me through is the constant reminder that sometimes things look worse before they starting looking better.
I'm cautiously hopeful.
This is what our backyard looked like Sunday morning
It needed a lot of work. This is actually an improvement considering the condition of it when we bought the house. Let's just say it wasn't kid-friendly.
The following pictures were taken before my almost-panic-attack
You get the idea.
This is when the almost-panic-attack started gearing up
Yeah, that's fill dirt. What am I going to do with more than 20 yards of fill dirt?
I'm sorry, I can't post anymore pictures of the "cause"
I'm afraid my almost-panic-attack will actually turn into a panic-attack.
On a happier note, look at my beautiful green front yard
Don't pay attention to the shed. That was just there while the machinery was "working it's magic" in the backyard.
Well, that's it for now.
I'm slowly recovering. It will be worth it in the end.
I hope.
1 comment:
It will be so worth it - can't wait to see the finished product!!
Post a Comment